Vivian Colls is the master floral designer and owner of Vivian Colls Events & Yes I Do Planners. Her passion for flowers began at an early age while working at her mother’s floral shop. Vivian graduated from the University of Puerto Rico with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, but decided to live her dream of becoming a Floral Designer. Now Vivian is doing what she loves - floral design and event styling for weddings, private parties and corporate events.


Throughout her life, Vivian has been a creative person and has enjoyed the beauty that flowers bring to her life. At a young age, she knew that she wanted to be a floral designer. Through flowers, she is able to express the personalities and sensibilities of her clients and creates a true essence of their spirits on their wedding day. Vivian seeks out unique materials that are hard to find, by researching farms and various blooms tirelessly, to bring only the most exceptional blossoms and most unique vision to the table. She loves the ocean and nature and that is what inspires her designs each and every day!


Vivian is madly in love with her husband and her son.  She loves her family, her dogs and friends and has an incredible passion for weddings and events.


Vivian Colls is responsible for the planning, design and placement of amazing floral decorations for the most fabulous clients in South Florida!


"My vision is that the true art of floral design is found through high quality flowers and superior technique. Using natural and local materials in creative ways, I incorporate flowers that represent the best of the season."


-Vivian Colls, Owner & Designer



We do not offer packages, instead we price every event on an individual basis after a comprehensive initial consultation. We have an extensive portfolio of our work and we will never use standard florist design books for consultations. We show photos of our work and pay close attention to your reactions for insight into your style and vision. We use this for inspiration in creating a unique design plan for your occasion.

The initial consultation is offered free of charge and is followed by a detailed proposal. We will only accept a limited number of events per weekend in order to maintain our high standards. We will pencil you in on our calendar from the date of our initial consultation, but require a deposit once the proposal has been approved to secure the date.

By Appointment Only!
1907 SW 131 Pl. Ct.
Miami, Florida 33175
fields marked with * are required



Welcome to my Blog



Vivian Colls Events is a full service floral and event design studio specialized in weddings but also providing unique decor for social occasions and coorporate events. We understand your event should be an expression of you, and our meticulous attention to detail is given to every occasion. The Owner and Floral Designer, Vivian Colls, works closely with each client to create a pesonally tailored affair.

Layering colors, textures and various materials to bring a "wow" factor to every event is what we do best. The best part of every new venture is that we get to meet new people, and turn their ideas into something tangible and unforgettable.

Our work has been featured in Brides magazine, The Knot, Borrowed & Blue, Style me Pretty and House of Lilac. 

The following info will give you an understanding of everything we’ll do in order to set up your wedding:

Step 1- The Consultation

We will meet for an initial complimentary consultation in order to discuss wedding plans and to get to know each other. The initial consultation usually takes approximately an hour. Come prepared to share any ideas about color scheme and wedding attire, favorite flowers, and a description of the concept and/or style you would like to have for your special day.

Step 2- Visionary Proposal

After our meeting, we will create and send to you a personalized proposal. This will include the description and price of every arrangement being made for your wedding. (Examples might be: ceremony arrangements, centerpieces, flower girl baskets, personal flowers, cake decor, and so on.) You will also receive pictures and collages of all of the flowers, vases, and styles of arrangements being used to create your floral décor.

Step 3- Commitment Contract

When you are comfortable with the proposal, a formal contract will be signed and a 20% non-refundable deposit will be required in order to reserve your event date. The remaining 80% will be due no later than two weeks before your wedding.

Step 4- Delivery

We will deliver and set up your flowers at the agreed-upon date and time, specified in the final contract.